The American Medical Center is a combination of two American medical clinics. We provide walk-in and medical appointments as well as physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Our clinics are built on a philosophy of providing the best customer service, state of the art medical care, and continuity. Whilst our name implies Urgent Care we also provide primary care and internal medicine. We focus on continuity of care and communication between provider and patients. As a partner with the MVZ-Westpfalz, our patients have access to a collaboration of specialist to meet their medical needs. These specialist include: pharmacy, lab, ENT, pain management, same-day and ambulatory care surgery, and radiology.
Services at Medical Care Include:
- Same day appointments
- Internal Medicine and Primary Care
- Routine and follow-up care
- Episodic, acute, and chronic care appointments
- Travel Medicine
- Routine gynecologic exams
- Sports and work physicals
- Pediatric care and immunizations
- Geriatric care
Physical Therapy & Rehab Clinic: Physical Therapy seeks to return patients to the highest rate of personal independence after illness or injury. At the American Medical Center, our therapists specialize in caring for a variety of needs, which include:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and strengthening
- Manual Lymphatic drainage
- Vestibular, proprioceptive, and balance disorders